Gloria Feldt, Take the Lead Organization, Helping Women Take Control of Their Power
Gloria Feldt is cofounder and president of ‘Take The Lead’, the new women’s leadership movement to prepare, develop, inspire, and propel women to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025. The bestselling author of No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, Gloria is an acclaimed expert on women, power, and authentic leadership and an inspiring keynote speaker whomotivates with heart and humor and delivers practical “Power Tools” for life and leadership.
Highlights from the interview:
- Gloria shares her fascinating journey from small town girl who had big dreams, and took major steps to change the trajectory of her life.
- After writing her book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, it morphed into the Take The Lead Organization, where they help women take control of their power. Women working in their power create a better life of equality in the workplace, politics, and even at home.
- Gloria believes you have a choice, and can change any system that doesn’t feel right or best serve you.
- Hear how Gloria’s work with Take The Lead led to a collaboration with Sheryl Sandberg (author of the popular book Lean In).
- Learn the things that prevent people from telling their story, and ways to break through to their power.
- Your story is your truth!
- The deep rooted reasons why women are hesitant to embrace their own power.
- We are seeing a generation of men as allies to women, who want to pull their fair share of family care giving, but they’re not always comfortable opening up in their corporate lives.
- Leadership qualities women bring are more what the world is crying out for, like collaboration, greater listening skills, and less risk taking where it doesn’t make sense.
- Who does Gloria thinks has embraced their power more – women in corporate, or women entrepreneurs?
- Rule #5 from Gloria’s book – Carpe the Chaos, and how it creates opportunities to advance.
Contact Gloria through Take The Lead: https://www.taketheleadwomen.com/; Take The Lead Programs for your business or company: https://www.taketheleadwomen.com/programs/Twitter: @takeleadwomen Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakeTheLeadWomen or Gloria Feldt