Give to Take The Lead and make history for women!
When you use your power to give to Take The Lead, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, you’re joining the movement for gender parity in leadership by 2025 and enabling us to run learning programs and skill building workshops that truly make a difference for women. Be part of this important and exciting movement for good and indicate your support level below.
Tax-deductible contributions of all sizes are needed and appreciated to seed and scale up Take The Lead’s four programs and make them available for all women.
- $25 makes you a valued part of the #25not95 campaign for gender parity in leadership
- $50 makes you an Advocate for Change
- $100 makes you a Change Driver
- $250 pays for Champion for Parity
- $500 provides one woman with a scholarship to a 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career workshop or online course
- $1500 sponsors one of our monthly Virtual Happy Hours
- $2025 (can be paid over two years) makes you a member of Take The Lead Arizona’s Leadership Council
- $3600 provides scholarships for three new Leadership Ambassadors to be trained to deliver the 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career training to others. This enables Take The Lead to scale up and reach exponentially more women.
- Other (every bit helps!!!)
Be a part of our National Leadership Council for $5000 and above.
- Founding Partner $25,000
- Venture Partner $10,000
- Seed Partner $5,000
Leadership Council benefits (besides the satisfaction of knowing you are making the world a fairer, better place for the women you love)
- Recognition on website and in our materials, if desired
- Early registration opportunities and discounts on webinars and events
- Invitation to special events just for Leadership Council members
Learn more about the Arizona Leadership Council.
Support 50 Women Can Change the World in Media and Entertainment. Donate here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Take The Lead is a 501(c)3 tax exempt nonprofit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Paypal account is not required for donations. Credit Card information will be collected on following page.