Sponsoring Take The Lead’s programs, events or trainings instantly plugs you into an extensive network of more than 100,000 social media followers and newsletter subscribers. Maximize your brand and leverage your sponsorship dollars by showing your commitment to women’s leadership and gender equality.
Virtual Happy Hours
This free, monthly online event series features inspirational thought leaders across business, entrepreneurship, finance and other sectors. Broadcasts reach live audience members internationally and are also widely promoted through the networks of renowned guests like Carla Harris, Gloria Steinem, Amy Emmerich, Claudia Chan and Tiffany Dufu, who offer women concrete tools to help reach their goals.
Lead and supporting sponsorship opportunities include:
• Prominent display of logos on promotional materials
• Mentions by name in all event promotions
• Verbal and visual mentions at the beginning and end of broadcasts
• Sponsor sliders on the Take The Lead website
• Sponsor-generated promotional content
• Plus, additional custom options
On the newly launched Take The Lead Women podcast, co-founder Gloria Feldt with co-hostess Reshma Gopaldas of SHE Media interview women entrepreneurs, business execs and inspiring thought leaders. Feldt will also host fireside chat-inspired personal podcasts on alternate weeks.
Sponsorship shows your support for the next generation of women leaders and gives you:
• Increased visibility through media mentions.
• Broad reach to our diverse network of female entrepreneurs, advocates and leaders.
• And so much more!
Take The Lead’s calendar is full of events nationwide (most are live-streamed and stored for on-demand viewing), which are widely promoted through our social media and outreach channels. Our launch event alone featuring a prominent panel of speakers reached an on-site audience of 3,000, and an international live stream audience of 500,000.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Name/logos printed on collateral materials
• Prominent signage at events
• Verbal mentions and recognition in live social media
• Employee access to Take The Lead Presents events
• Client access to sponsored events
• Plus, customized event opportunities
Leadership Development Programs
Take The Lead’s signature 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career curriculum gives women across all sectors and in various stages of their careers the skills to define themselves personally and professionally, own their power, set high intentions for their own leadership and career advancement, and together achieve leadership parity. Underwrite the training of your employees and clients to reach diversity and inclusion goals while taking advantage of custom training options.
Sponsoring a Take The Lead Training program means recognition for your support through:
• Event signage and takeaway training materials.
• Live social media, pretraining promotions and post-training recaps on our website.
• Training participants broadcasting their experiences (and your support) through their social networks and organizations.
Take The Lead publishes a weekly e-newsletter to our ever-growing mailing list of 20,000-plus women leaders and advocates. Content covers the best of current events and latest movement building resources, which circulate throughout our social media outlets before expanding to collaborator sites.
Sponsorship enables your organization to:
• Access an in-depth mailing list that can be segmented by sector, job title, career level and geography.
• Tap a growing network of women leaders through a series or single edition support.
• Increase visibility and expand your brand through broad media reach.
50 Women Can Change The World
The 50 Women Can Change The World in Media and Entertainment initiative is part leadership training, part movement building. A four-month, in-person and online leadership program developed by Take The Lead, it’s tailored for women in the media and entertainment industry. This game-changing program’s goal is to close the gender gap in leadership in the entertainment industry by 2025. The program takes place in Southern California.
Sponsorship benefits include:
• Prominent name/logo display on the program’s website
• Mentions in press releases, email promotions, on social media and at flagship events based on contribution based on category
• Recognition as a leader advancing women in media and entertainment
• Access to #50WomenCan events and panels
• Speaking opportunities at program press and other media events
• Co-branding opportunities and so much more