New Webinar! Take The Lead Teaches: Gloria Feldt’s 9 Practical Power Tools To Advance Your Career
Calling all women! Take The Lead is offering our first webinar, and we are eager to tell you all about what it can do for you! It’s “Take The Lead Teaches: Gloria Feldt’s 9 Practical Power Tools To Advance Your Career.”
At exactly the moment when I was writing this webinar description, my phone rang. It was a woman who took my Power Tools workshop last year. “I had to tell you I just got that promotion to vice president that I declared as my goal and created a plan to achieve during your workshop,” she said, the excitement palpable in her voice.
What a thrill it was for me to receive that call – it made my day! But it’s not uncommon for me to hear results like that. In the last workshop I taught, a participant announced the Power Tools Personal Action Plan process had helped her decide to run for mayor of her town. And often people tell me what they learned enabled them to negotiate a higher salary or more flexible working conditions.
So what are you waiting for? Register now and invite others here.
Here are the details:
Date: Lesson I May 14 & Lesson II May 21
Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
Where: Your computer.
Who should attend: Any woman interested in advancing her career. Your best friend, your mother or daughter, YOU.
You will learn:
– A new definition of power to inspire you and propel you to embrace your own power authentically. You will then be able to accomplish your goals and passions, despite remaining internal and external barriers.
– How leadership and power are interconnected—and why you need to understand these dynamics to leap ahead in your career.
– The 9 Practical Power Tools you can implement today to advance your career—how to define your own terms, get the credit you deserve, embrace controversy and chaos to your benefit, communicate effectively across gender, and much more.
– Why changing your relationship with power and using these power tools can be worth $1,000,000 to you.
– How to create a personal action plan to reach a goal or solve a problem, in a format you can use over and again to get that promotion, close that pay gap, win that elected office, or ???
We’re pleased to offer you a friends and family discount of 20% off the $195 full price if you use the code TTL20teaches* when you register.
Considering sending a group from your company or organization? That would be fabulous! To inquire about special corporate and group pricing, please contact Kimberli Allen 502-874-4404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take The Lead is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the webinar go to benefit Take The Lead’s work to advance women to leadership parity by 2025. Yay!
And if you register before April 26 you will also receive a complimentary signed copy of Gloria’s book: No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think about Power
Oh, and one last but not least thing – blog us, tweet us, like us – please “like” our Facebook page (Take The Lead Women) to stay informed about upcoming programs, follow us on twitter @takeleadwomen, and share the link to this webinar on your social media far and wide.
Tell us your ideas for promoting the webinar in the comments section below. Thank you so much for your support of Take The Lead and women’s leadership parity!
About the Author
Gloria Feldt, Co-Founder and President of Take The Lead, is the author of No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power. She teaches "Women, Power, and Leadership" at Arizona State University and was named to Vanity Fair's Top 200 women Legends, Leaders, and Trailblazers.